Integrate 2022 Review: Real World Networking and Innovation Returns
Integrate and Security Expos 2022 have officially come to an end, with this year’s shows achieving record attendance numbers of over 8500 industry professionals, the largest event for either brand to date.
“The co-location of Integrate and Security was certainly a huge success,” said Event Manager Soren Norgaard. “It’s clear the industry couldn’t wait to get together to gain insights into the technology of tomorrow and reconnect with all the people behind the brands,” he said.
Integrate and Security 2022 will be remembered as a year of product launches, an abundance of educational content, and a record number of end-user visitors. With exceptional stands on display, amazing tech demos, and plenty of in-person reconnection enjoyed.
Some of the highlights over the past three days were:
- A buzzing show floor brimming with new product releases, demonstrations, and commercial discussions. All the big names were on the show floor with Logitech, Panasonic, Lenovo, Honeywell, Bosch, Epson, Philips, Yamaha, Dahua, Microsoft and so many more wowing the crowd.
- An outstanding and high-level Security ASIAL Conference over two days covering issues of global importance such as the security of critical infrastructure, the global security outlook, cyber security, and the impact of AI. Catriona Wallace of the Gradient Institute received a standing ovation for her presentation “AI and its Impact Now and in the Future of an Organisation.”
- The Tech Talk Theatre discussions were packed out with attendees keen to take advantage of these free sessions and networking opportunities. Topics were diverse including hybrid workplaces, digital signage, control rooms, sound creativity, supply chain management, and trends in education.
- The AVIXA Women’s Council Forum was a much anticipated time for the women of AV to reconnect after a long absence and the “Breaking the Bias” panel discussion was well attended by women and men interested in making a difference.
- The Gala Dinner is sponsored by MSS Security including the announcement of the Best New Product Awards, sponsored by daelibs with the top gong going to Comvision for their AppVision PSIM. Runner-up was KABAM Robotics for their CoLab robots.
- Networking Drinks Sponsored by EPOS which was a long-awaited opportunity for exposure to 300+ industry professionals who come together to wind down after a big first day of the exhibition.
Next year, Integrate and Security will be hosted at ICC Sydney once again, 30 August – 1 September 2022.