USB-C Signal to HDMI Converter
Extron has recently launched the USB-C HD 1010 interface that converts USB-C signals to HDMI.
This product provides an easy solution to integrate USB-C sources into an existing AV system. Providing up to 60 watts of power to charge a connect USB-C source device, this convertor supports USB-C alt mode and video up to 4K at 60Hz for use by any AV device or system with an HDMI input.
Further features include;
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Internal Extron Everlast power supply
- Single connection for video and power for USB-C source devices
- HDMI output can be up to 300’ with approved Extron cables
- Compatible mounting options available
- 7 years parts and labour warranty granted
- Passes EDID, embedded audio and HDCP signals between source and display
For more information, visit Extron’s website here
Australian distributor information here.
Extron provides AV technology solutions that provide industry specific guidance to educational institutions, corporations and government organsiations, as well as consultants and integrators who support them.
Like what you’re reading? Receive the latest AV features straight to your inbox, subscribe to Convergence.