ATEN Introduces Server-Based Software for Global AV Management
ATEN Unizon provides AV/IT professionals the power to manage, monitor, and control ATEN Modular Matrix and Video Matrix solutions in real time.
It has previously been complex and costly to maintain and manage devices located at different locations, especially across cities or even countries; with the release of this new centralized management software, users are now able to execute actions across multiple ATEN Ethernet-based AV devices simultaneously worldwide.
Once ATEN Unizon™ is installed on the client server, users can access the software remotely through mainstream web browsers. With an intuitive interface, ATEN Unizon™ allows AV/IT administrators to easily perform common AV tasks and even schedule upcoming tasks by batch using a grouping function. In case of abnormal events, ATEN Unizon™ will alert the users with a notification and allows them to review the system logs of devices monitored by the platform.
The key features include:
Device Condition Monitoring:
- The software offers real-time monitoring and tracking of device condition for troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Condition Detection – Automatically detects device power status, temperature, fan, and connection status, helping you perform maintenance to avoid potential device failures.
- Alerts and Notifications – Instantly get notified of device abnormalities to perform troubleshooting actions and reduce down-time.
- System Log – Device usage and abnormal events are recorded so you can analyze past usability and plan future optimization
Global Control and Scheduling:
- Via the user-friendly interface, users are able to perform and schedule routine tasks and initiate firmware upgrades across multiple devices simultaneously.
- Device Group Control – Execute actions instantly across multiple devices simultaneously, such as switching ports, profiles, resolutions, and video off.
- Event Scheduling – Schedule routine tasks for devices to carry out, such as setting different video contents to display at specific times of the day or week.
- Firmware Upgrade – Remotely update the firmware of multiple devices simultaneously directly through the platform, saving you time and maximizing productivity.
Access and Locations Management:
- Administrators are able to set user access levels and manage devices located at various locations.
- Device Location Tree – Easily navigate the location of devices on the 5-level location tree by drilling down by room, floor, building, or even city.
- Floor View – View devices across different buildings / floors grouped by device.
- Room View – View information for individual devices located in a single room.
- User Roles and Access Levels – Define User Roles and respective permission access levels on a room-by-room basis so that information can be accessed by authorized people only.