AVer New AI Auto Tracking PTZ Streaming Camera
The latest in artificial intelligence tracking cameras.
AVer has recently released the latest in AI Auto Tracking PTZ Streaming cameras, the TR311 and TR313. This technology opens a new world of streaming video to small training studios, home video producers and classrooms.
The advanced AI technology allows for users to track presenters, either full or half body, or pre-set shoot zones allowing for the camera to do the rest of the work. The Presenter Tracking follows the speaker automatically around the room or manually follow any additional speaker with a simple click to track.
Zone Tracking offers automatic and seamless content capturing between four preset areas that are pre-determined.
Key features include;
- 12 x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom
- 2-megapixel camera with 1080 full HD
- Ultra HD 4K
- Built-in advanced artificial intelligence technology with a Human Detection algorithm
- 3G-SDI/HDMI/IP/USB output
- PoE+ (Power over Ethernet)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Can be operated with Aver’s free PTZ Management software
More information on the AVer range here.
More information on AVer here.
Like what you’re reading? Receive the latest AV features straight to your inbox, subscribe to Convergence.