5000 professionals from across the AV and business IT industries will be in Melbourne this week to attend Integrate 2015 – Australia’s largest AV exhibition.
Now in its seventh year, Integrate showcases the latest in AV technology solutions – encompassing everything from smart building technology, unified communication and collaboration, digital screens and signage, live events and education and entertainment technology.
Major brands including Epson, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Sennheiser and Sony are among more than 120 exhibitors that will be showcasing 350 products. In an exciting coup for Integrate, more than 100 of these products are launching to the Australian market, making Integrate the first opportunity to experience the latest innovations in the industry.
- The latest in 4K and UHD screen and projection technology, including Panasonic’s 4K projector
- Australia’s first holographic retail displays launching to market
- KNX City – an exhibit dedicated to the latest building and home automation technology, including the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The latest in business collaborative communication technology
- A walking tour of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre that will take visitors behind the scenes of Australasia’s leading meeting and conference centre.
Integrate Event Manager Soren Norgaard said the three-day event would also act as the Australian-first pilot program for a large scale deployment of wireless communication device, Diversified Scout powered by Konduko, which is set to change the way attendees and exhibitors interact at trade events by addressing poor Wi-Fi connectivity.
“All visitors will be equipped with a near field communication smart badge that interacts with the 300 readers to be distributed across exhibitors and their products. This badge will enable people to simply swipe the reader to find out all the information about the product and have it sent directly to their email address,” Mr Norgaard said. “This also drastically changes the event for the exhibitors in terms of lead-generation as each swipe creates a database of people that are interested in their products that they can follow up during or after the event.
The Integrate Speaker Series will also run across the three days with an impressive line-up of guest speakers from leading companies including Philips, Samsung and Telstra, who will discuss the current and future trends within the AV technology industry and provide analysis on how to converge disparate technologies to work as one solution.
Seminars of note
- How to meet the workplace expectations of a mobile world
- The connected retailer – how technology is connecting customers and brands
- Design considerations for 4K systems – what you need to know
- The convergence of IoT and home automation
- A roadmap for unified communications and collaboration.
In addition to the Speaker Series, CEDIA training sessions will take place onsite for installers and integrators, while event partner and international industry trade association, InfoComm International, will be holding educational seminars for those looking to keep ahead in the fast-paced AV industry and gain industry certification.
“Integrate is for anyone who works in the AV industry as an installer or integrator, or business managers who may be looking to implement AV technology as part of a business solutions – be it from a security, IT or building automation perspective,” Mr Norgaard said.
To secure your free entry to the Integrate 2015 show floor, running from Tuesday 25 August to Thursday 27 August at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, click here.