1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Diversified Communications Pty Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who are based in Australia, and employed within the AV, IT and Security manufacturing or professional services industries.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, that you are able to travel to attend the Integrate & Security 17-19 August 2022 at the ICC Sydney and therefore eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. The prize is only open to visitors to the event. Media, Speakers, and Exhibiting staff are not eligible for this prize draw.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw simply register free to attend either Integrate or Security 2022 via https://integrate-expo.com/register/ or https://securityexpo.com.au/register/
9. You must have completed registration by 5:00 pm on Friday 12 August to be eligible for the prize draw. If you have already registered to attend the event prior to the launch of this competition you are also eligible to enter the prize draw.
10. There is one prize available to be won across both Integrate & Security, and the prize pack includes:
● A two night stay at the Sofitel Darling Harbour (17-19 August 2022) (up to the value of $1000)
● A $500 JB Hi Fi voucher
● A choice of 2 Day ASIAL Security Conference Pass (valued at $1,195) OR 3 day Integrate & AVIXA Speaker Series Pass (valued at $360)
11. Diversified Communications’ use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random from registrations received during the promotional period.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. Diversified Communications reserves the right to substitute prizes with other prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Diversified Communications regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified on Friday 12 August 2022 via the phone number and email provided during registration.
17. We will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the first winner does not respond within 24 hours, they will lose their right to the prize and Diversified Communications reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the Prize
19. Once the winner has been contacted, Diversified Communications will make arrangements for all elements and aspects of the prize with the winner, including accommodation, voucher, event passes.